i want to uninstall driver detective but it keeps saying an inidentified programme wants to connect to my computer when i click on uninstall. is it ok to let it connect. how can i uninstall without this appearing?
1. to START > PROGRAMS > Driver Detective > Uninstall Driver Detective
2. Click Yes in the pop-up box to confirm uninstall.
3. Wait a second and for the removal.
4. Go to START > PROGRAMS to check whether the Driver Detective shortcut still exists, if so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove it.
5. On the desktop, double click My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), then double click Program Files folder to check whether the Driver Detective folder still remains, if so, right click the folder and click Delete to manually remove the folder.
on: 22nd July 10